The FIT Café Summer 2022 CAFÉ is an intimate virtual gathering of professionals (approx. 10 ) interested in Feedback Informed Treatment (FIT) and Deliberate Practice. Your hosts, Scott D. Miller Ph.D. and Cynthia Maeschalck, MA, welcome you to four 1.5 hour Zoom sessions to discuss and consult about your use of FIT and Deliberate Practice.
Dates: 4 Tuesdays: June 21, 28, July 5 & 19 2022
Time: 12 Noon – 1:30 PM Central
This small group meeting is a perfect opportunity to get specific help with:
- Getting started with FIT in individual practice or agency settings
- Learning to read and use FIT progress graphs
- Understanding individual or agency aggregate outcome and alliance data
- Individual case consultations
- Implementing Deliberate Practice
FIT CAFÉ is an open discussion format. Participation counts towards qualification as a Certified FIT Practitioner (CFP)* and FIT Trainers re-certification. Given that content is driven by participant interests and questions, no CE’s will be provided.
To preserve the intimate nature of this meeting, space is limited. No cancellations or deferral of missed meetings permitted. In the unlikely event the workshop is cancelled (e.g., weather, death, natural or human caused disasters, or other “Acts of God”) participants will be automatically registered for the next available meeting. No liability is assumed or coverage offered for any costs incurred resulting from cancellation.
* To achieve Certified FIT Practitioner (CFP) designation applicants must:
- Attend a FIT Intro or have 4 hours of consultation provided by a FIT Certified Trainer or have completed one of the available FIT e-learning programs (documentation must be submitted as proof).
- Attend the ICCE FIT Intensive and FIT Supervision Intensive.
- Pass the Certified FIT Practitioner online exam
For more information about becoming a certified FIT Practitioner contact: firstname.lastname@example.org